zondag 29 november 2015

20 facts (03-10-15)

Hey guys!

Because this is a new blog, and you probably don't know me, I thought it would be fun If I posted a 20 facts today!
<this is me








Let's get started!

01. My name is Dagmar
02. I'm 16 years old
03. I live in Drenthe, the Netherlands
04. I was born at the first of August, 1999
05. I am in the 5'th class of the Havo (dutch schools are different then English ones)
06. I streetdance
07. I have a rabbit, called Dice
08. I work in a restaurant, where I do the dishes and where I clean
09. I have 2 supersweet BFF's
10. I have an internet best friend
11. I like backing and coocking
12. My biggest love is chocolate
13. I'm really creative
14. I'm a fan of One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer and Hey Violet
15. I want to study movieactress in Amsterdam next year
16. I collect sunglasses from all the capital cities from the provinces in the Netherlands
17. My favorite shoes are vans and pumps
18. I have a niece who's 4 and an unborn niece that I call Diesel
19. I can shower really long, what doesn't make my mom really happy
20. With parties I always want to surprise people

That was it for this time! I hope you like my article!
Some things have changed a bit, but I translated this from the official page so I didn't change that.
Also, the date is the English one, not the American one. :)

Xxx, Dagmar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten